(what you call static caravans in the UK !)Camping de saint cado is clearly a touring campsite. We offer few residences mobiles (static caravans) for rent, settled on large pitches (180 m2) with trees and edges.
Most of them are Louisiane models, breton quality built, comfortable and well equiped with :
- full kitchen facilities with microwaves oven, fridge, coffe machine and toaster,
- dining and comfortable seating area,
- bathroom with large shower cabin and sink, separate toilet,
- 2 separate bedrooms (one twin and one with large bed),
- electric heating in all rooms for early spring and late september holidays,
- large wooden terrace with garden table and chairs and parasol,
- outdoor water tap ( to clean fish, shells or beach stuff).
Some residences mobiles are accessible with pets.
If you wish to bring your pet, please mention when you make a booking.
On the park, dogs must be kept on a lead and not allowed to roam, nor should they ever be left unattended.